We are 6A'09,
So keep your eyes peeled for every line. (:

Rock on, dude!

6A'09. A combination of just 38 pupils and one teacher, but a fabulous concoction of wonders and delights. The 38 of us revolve around MdmLing, and no matter how much time goes by, we will always stay united. Put us together and see for yourself. (:



    
Us.
[for blur sotongs, the below ARE links.]
Annabel
Bishop
JianYuan
WeiQian
HuiEn
RenKai
YanRong
YewWeng
Cynric
Delvin
Emily
Fatin
SiHan
RuoAnn
Joel
Jolyn
Leonard
Mirza
Fahmi
Reeduan
HaoMing
Nicholas
Sabrina
Radhiyanna
Afiqah
SherLi
ChinKang
JunHui
Marcus
Phyllis
Ratna
Rita
Constance
YuJin
LingYun
ZhuYinn
Zenn
Check them out. ;)
6A'10
6B'09
6M'09

RE: Class outing(:
Saturday, May 15, 2010, 1:57 PM

Hey ppl!
Ruo-Ann here!:D

And...

YESYES FOON SI HAN I WANT(:

But, sadly, I don't know if I can go or not because I'm going overseas for 2 weeks. And I also have holiday training. XD. And it's for sure I will have a lot of homework and I need to study harder. And I need to do CIP. Argh.

Nevermind. For me my parents won't mind me going very far.. Heehee.

So, how about this. Like what Si Han said, decide on the venue quickly then we'll see who's free. I don't want this to fail just like the other class outings that we've planned last year. Plus after the holiday ends we won't be able to see each other's faces in school unlike last year.

So. Haha I'm copying Si Han's post.

Since this is brainstorming/idea gathering stage, I will just post all the ideas I have in mind. Crappy/lame/stupid or not I don't care. Just try to suggest first. Later then choose. :P Btw I'm okay with anything, NOT(:

  1. Playground at block 650 [Objection: Jun Hui]
  2. Basketball court near GWPS [ ADAMANTLY Object: Yew Weng]
  3. Watch movie [Objection: Ruo-Ann, joel, Si Han]
  4. West Coast Park [Objection: Annabel]
  5. East Coast Park [Objection: Jun Hui]
  6. Sentosa [ Objection: Yew Weng, Sher Li, Si Han]
  7. Escape Theme Park [Objection: Ruo-Ann, Sher Li]
  8. Wild Wild Wet [Objection: Ruo-Ann, Sher Li, joel, Si Han]
  9. Marina Barrage [Objection: Jun Hui]
  10. Zoo/Bird Park/Night Safari( Joel)
  11. Botanical Garden [Objection: Jun Hui, Si Han]
  12. Somebody's house [Objection: Constance, Sher Li]
  13. Snow City [Objection: Constance, Si Han]
  14. Science Centre [Objection: Ruo-Ann, Constance]
  15. Bowling
  16. BBQ
  17. Chalet ($$) [Objection: Sher Li]
  18. CIP (XDXDXD) [Objection: Ruo-Ann, Si Han]
  19. Camping [Objection: Yew Weng, Si Han (in GWPS still ok XD)]
  20. Hort Park
  21. Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner at Restaurant [Objection: Ruo-Ann, Sher Li, Si Han]
  22. Universal Studios ($$) [Objection: Ruo-Ann, Sher Li, JOEL, Si Han (get lost?)]
  23. Pulau Ubin (LOL) [Objection: Ruo-Ann, Sher Li, Si Han]
  24. Fort Canning Park (jOEL)
  25. Changi Beach [Objection: Yew Weng]
  26. Greenwood Park

LOL I'm damn lame and crazy. Suggest so much yet object so much.

Okay. Um, if you have any suggestions, just continue this list. Then if you have any objections just put your name beside the listed place/activity with an objection like what I did. Maybe if more than 5 ppl object, I or whoever who sees it can cross out the suggestion. Then hopefully we'll be left with only a few. After that we'll go by votes. Ok? Ok, bye bye.