We are 6A'09,
So keep your eyes peeled for every line. (:

Rock on, dude!

6A'09. A combination of just 38 pupils and one teacher, but a fabulous concoction of wonders and delights. The 38 of us revolve around MdmLing, and no matter how much time goes by, we will always stay united. Put us together and see for yourself. (:



    
Us.
[for blur sotongs, the below ARE links.]
Annabel
Bishop
JianYuan
WeiQian
HuiEn
RenKai
YanRong
YewWeng
Cynric
Delvin
Emily
Fatin
SiHan
RuoAnn
Joel
Jolyn
Leonard
Mirza
Fahmi
Reeduan
HaoMing
Nicholas
Sabrina
Radhiyanna
Afiqah
SherLi
ChinKang
JunHui
Marcus
Phyllis
Ratna
Rita
Constance
YuJin
LingYun
ZhuYinn
Zenn
Check them out. ;)
6A'10
6B'09
6M'09

Deciding date of class outing
Thursday, May 27, 2010, 9:59 PM

Si Han here!
  Hey all. Ren Kai already collated the results of the votings of the destination for June Holidays outing, and we go bowling. Forget about all the previous plans we have liao, must hurry decide more. XD
  At some safra I suggest, Yishun Safra. Bored people can still play billard, or darts. Both are in the bowling that room itself. Convinient. Of course got moreat other places, idk cos I only go play bowling dia. Is a suggestion dia. Or can go some bowling places. Marina Square got, but is very expensive and always crowded and quite noisy.
  Safra is known as "Singapore Armed Forces Reservists Association" but actually, anyone can go there. Nobody cares. LOLS Srly. Is like Country Club like that la.
  Get to the topic. Date of the class outing. I tell you all my CCA plans la, I bet my CCA is the busiest in my school liao. Here goes.
Mondays 8am
Wednesday 3pm
Thursdays 11am
Saturdays 8am
  Each training supposedly 2 hours but don't trust it, because the coach can nag very long even after training. So these are the CCA schedules for me. I bet is bussiest liao so if can meet these conditions, I think is amazing. This is not all.
  For the 3rd week got 3 days need do CIP for a whole day. My CIP rep say one. Is my class la, so only Marcus and me affected. For this.
  4 June to 6 June I going Malaysia. Church camp (woohoo :P) 23rd June my own class outing but if 6a outing on this date, I will go 6a one. :P
  These are the plans for now. Idk if it will add on. JYJY anyw... And please, weekends are NONO. Have class outing on a weekday, and hopefully not on a public hols. Anyw don't have liao I think... Other than tmr de. LOLS nvm.
So, hope it will be planned well, I really want to go for this outing, I bet others too.
JYJY ALL FOR THE HOLS HW dun have one, I wan slap u LOLS JKJK