We are 6A'09,
So keep your eyes peeled for every line. (:

Rock on, dude!

6A'09. A combination of just 38 pupils and one teacher, but a fabulous concoction of wonders and delights. The 38 of us revolve around MdmLing, and no matter how much time goes by, we will always stay united. Put us together and see for yourself. (:



    
Us.
[for blur sotongs, the below ARE links.]
Annabel
Bishop
JianYuan
WeiQian
HuiEn
RenKai
YanRong
YewWeng
Cynric
Delvin
Emily
Fatin
SiHan
RuoAnn
Joel
Jolyn
Leonard
Mirza
Fahmi
Reeduan
HaoMing
Nicholas
Sabrina
Radhiyanna
Afiqah
SherLi
ChinKang
JunHui
Marcus
Phyllis
Ratna
Rita
Constance
YuJin
LingYun
ZhuYinn
Zenn
Check them out. ;)
6A'10
6B'09
6M'09

Class outing (u all wan? Decide NOW)
Friday, May 14, 2010, 10:25 PM

  Hey all! I believe exams are all over. Let's not decide on class outing day yet... Decide on destination. I want u guys to vote. ALL ok I will post this on fb, and u all comment where u wan class outing to be at or any more suggestions.
  1) Playground under my block (650) -got everything but maybe is crowded
  2) basketball court nearby GWPS -Yew Weng say got gangsters arh? Idk neva see b4.
  3) watch movie tgt (hard to decide on timing)
  4) West coast park -Phyllis suggested a while ago
 
  Anymore suggestions tell me cos Idk. Erm, I suggest we dun go too far cos parents... And btw NEVA hold it on weekends pls, I'm busiest. 4, 5, 6 I most prob going overseas-church camp (cheer! :P) Btw I weekdays I oso got training- Mon on morning, Wed n thurs I think afternoon idk yet. So... Dc all these, decide on destination 1st.
  Good luck all in ur schs! 6A 09 supports u!
~Si Han