We are 6A'09,
So keep your eyes peeled for every line. (:

Rock on, dude!

6A'09. A combination of just 38 pupils and one teacher, but a fabulous concoction of wonders and delights. The 38 of us revolve around MdmLing, and no matter how much time goes by, we will always stay united. Put us together and see for yourself. (:



    
Us.
[for blur sotongs, the below ARE links.]
Annabel
Bishop
JianYuan
WeiQian
HuiEn
RenKai
YanRong
YewWeng
Cynric
Delvin
Emily
Fatin
SiHan
RuoAnn
Joel
Jolyn
Leonard
Mirza
Fahmi
Reeduan
HaoMing
Nicholas
Sabrina
Radhiyanna
Afiqah
SherLi
ChinKang
JunHui
Marcus
Phyllis
Ratna
Rita
Constance
YuJin
LingYun
ZhuYinn
Zenn
Check them out. ;)
6A'10
6B'09
6M'09

Saturday, April 3, 2010, 10:03 PM

            Head is burning my brain out. For some reason my temperature is hitting skyhigh. Chill over that Siti. Its not like shes the top in the whole world. How come you all still miss 6A? I mean its alright. But the way you say it is like no 6A= Cannot continue life. I dun think that is very Optimistic. Its not like we will never see each  other. We still have lots of things to come. If someone organizes a class outing, then it will be fine and we still have teachers day. But trust me, By sec4, most of us wont bother coming back. And dun bother asking me to go play soccer with you boys. I seriously am in need of time. I rarely am free ok... No I am also not playing with Viresh. So good luck to wadever that is ahead and good luck to Si Han who is struggling with her CCA.

Regards,
Xavier